Reminder: Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, this has affected our shipment. If you ordered between February-March please expect delays.
To ensure fast dispatch times, once your order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or cancel any orders. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on instagram @sweetlikecandyclothing. If your order has been paid and you need to make any changes, we advise contacting us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, we cannot guarantee changes.
All sales are final. Refunds or reshipments cannot be provided for the following reasons:
- Your order didn't arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order taking longer than expected due to circumstances outside the control of Sweet Like Candy Clothing.
- Your order didn't arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Sweet Like Candy Clothing (i.e. not cleared by customs in your country, delayed by pandemics, natural disasters).
- Failure to select the right size according to our size chart will NOT result in a refund.
- Ordering two of the same item to try different sizes/see what outfit you prefer.
To ensure you select your correct size, please use our size charts on each product page near the description and measure yourself.
If you believe an item you've purchased is faulty or you received the wrong item, shoot us an email at email@example.com and let us know as many details as you can about the item. We will then request images before providing you with an outcome. You must submit this request within 7 days of receiving your order with proof of purchase.
You can submit refund requests within 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your item, the buyer will be ineligible for a refund or reshipment. You can submit a refund request by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.